Friday, November 09, 2018

2018 FALL ADVENTURE 11-8 (Part 2)

Rudy died and went to motorcycle heaven today. Yesterday was all freeway so today we gave ourselves a little treat and road some back roads into Birmingham. 



Map of the Day 200 Miles





Enroute to our final destination we stopped at a place I read about called the Barber Antique Motorcycle Museum. I thought this might be a nice little stop for us, but I had no idea we were about to step into the most incredible collection of motorcycles I think anyone on this planet might own. There are not words enough to explain the breadth and quality of this collection. It was mind blowing. Who would have thunk you would find such a gem in Birmingham, AL.


Oh Boy!

Yowza!

And this aint all....

Gotta LOVE Sears



Styling!

I want it!



The following was the first production internal combustion motorcycle built in 1880 believe it or not in Munich Germany.

(Whhaat I never knew that)



Here is a video of the place


No comments: